Company Policies and Special Terms of Service for COVID-19
- All employees are required to wear face masks and gloves at all times during working hours
- Employees must maintain a physical distance of at least 6 feet from each other regardless if the customer is home or not
- We request the customer to isolate/confine to one room from our employees during the cleaning and wear a face mask for the safety of everyone. Any interactions with our employees, we appreciate if you can respect at least six feet of physical distance.
- We will be using a EPA approved cleaning disinfectant solution to wipe down frequent touch points such as door knobs, counters, rails, tables etc.
- If you are feeling under the weather, please reschedule with us.
- If an employee is sick/under the weather, they will not work that day and the cleanings will be rescheduled
- Our cleanings can reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19. However, it is not going to completely remove the risk of contagion.
- If you are a commercial establishment looking for preventative disinfecting services, please click on the following link to learn more about our process: https://hipmaids.com/disinfecting-service/
GET UPDATES No charge. Unsubscribe anytime.